My Top 5 Grammy 2018 Red Carpet Looks
The 60th Annual Grammy Awards was last night and anyone who loves fashion was glued to the TV to see the glitz and glam of the Red Carpet. "Music's Biggest Night" returned to New York City this year, and as always there were some hot looks and some not looks. I am going to share with you my Top 5 Grammy looks.
1. Bebe Rexha- The singer was the perfect combination of glam and edgy as she wore this La Perla gown. I loved her short bob hair cut and that she showed off her curves.
2. Camila Cabello- The previous member of Fifth Harmony was show stopping on the Grammy Red Carpet. The singer of hit song Havana, looked amazing in her strapless red Vivienne Westwood. She definitely made her statement as a solo artist and in the fashion world.
3. Cardi B - She looked absolutely stunning last night in her custom made Mohammed Ashi dress. The ivory lace gown was femininity defined and the pleats and butterfly sleeves that match her vibrant personality.
4. SZA- This has no doubt been SZA's year, she was nominated for Best New Artist and other awards. She graced the Red Carpet looking angelic in the frosty white/grey Atelier Versace gown.
5. Julia Michaels - The songwriter had a big hit song this year, “Issues” that earned her two nominations. She gave us a dreamy look on this year's Red Carpet. I absolutely adored her in this lavender plunge Paolo Sebastian gown.
One thing I loved, was that many of the stars joined the #TimesUp Movement by carrying a white rose in solidarity last night. All of these women looked absolutely amazing last night and they are each holding their own and making statements as they do so.